Welcome to the scheduling process page for the 2017-2018 academic year!
Important Scheduling Information
Students received a one-on-one review of their current transcript, course selection
counseling, and assistance in selecting their courses during their Social Science Class in the month of March.
- The school master schedule is now being created based on the courses selected by the students.
- A schedule pick up date will be posted when that date is finalized. Students unable to pick up their schedules in person on the pick up date will pick up their schedules on the first day of school in the WGHS Library. More information about this will be updated as the date approaches.
Welcome to Willow Glen High School! Here are some important dates and information regarding the class scheduling process. We look forward to welcoming you in person to WGHS!
- WG Middle School students coming to WGHS next school year will be visited in their Social Studies classes. The dates for WGMS are scheduled for March 7-9. John Muir Middle School students planning to attend WGHS will be scheduled April 5, 2017. Private school students will be contacted as to the date and time for their course selection. Students will be guided in completing the Schedule Selection Form and submitting a copy. They will also receive a copy to take home to discuss with their parent/guardians. A traditional schedule for an incoming ninth grade student resembles the following:
- Science--Biology, Bio Medical or Honors Biology
- Social Science--World Geography
- Physical Education
- Elective ___________
- This is only a sample plan. Intervention, Acceleration or Individualized Education Plans require additional scheduling considerations.
Students are encouraged to attend the sessions of the Advanced Placement courses they are interested in learning more about during the tutorial period on the date below.
Parents are encouraged to attend the informational evening on Feb. 2, 2017 at 6 pm at WGHS.